What would your family do if you unfortunately died while out of your local area?
Travel has become a regular part of life for many of us, whether it is visiting kids and grandkids, or just simply traveling for pleasure.
Many in the cold and snowy midwest have a seasonal home they visit for extended periods of time.
If either of these scenarios apply to you, please consider worldwide travel insurance to ensure your family is protected from any unexpected death care expenses during your travels.
What does this protection include? A single phone call is all it takes to:
- Identify a licensed funeral home near the place of death
- Transport the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping, including one death certificate
- Arranging and paying to transport the deceased to an airport capable of receiving human remains, closest to their legal residence.
Travel Protection is an important addition to your funeral pre-planning
All it takes to be covered is to complete a simple one-page application form and submit a one-time membership fee of $450. No other payment will ever be required and you will be instantly covered.
When you sign up, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you’re protected no matter how far you travel. Within weeks you’ll receive a welcome kit and your wallet card.
Schedule a meeting with one of our friendly professionals via our online calendar [link to Calendly] or call us at 847-741-1128 to schedule a one-on-one meeting at your convenience.